Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SBA embassy request

Go down 
+5
Joey67500
Fireblade
sighet
King D
mannatech
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mannatech

Menotians : 10

SBA embassy request Empty
PostSubject: SBA embassy request   SBA embassy request EmptyThu Sep 10 2009, 02:17

Alliance Team Color: Blue
Alliance Name: Space Battles Alliance
Alliance Acronym(if one): SBA
Alliance Forum URL: http://sba.egzodus.com/forum/
Alliance IRC channel(If not on Coldfront, please specify):
Position within your alliance?: none
Link to your nation in CN: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=320183
Did you PM Joey67500 ingame or query Joey67500 on IRC?(nation link below):yes
Back to top Go down
mannatech

PostSubject: SBA nation under attack   SBA embassy request EmptyThu Sep 10 2009, 02:24

Hello,

I am an ambassador from Space Battles Alliance, hereafter known as SBA, a protectorate of Echelon. A nation of ours, Torosii, is currently under attack by Jakemaker a member of your alliance.

We want any and all hostilities to end and reparations to be paid.
Back to top Go down
King D
Elite Menotah Member
Elite Menotah Member
King D

Menotians : 557

PostSubject: Re: SBA embassy request   SBA embassy request EmptyThu Sep 10 2009, 08:38

he's still attacking? god da... D:
Back to top Go down
mannatech

PostSubject: Torosii inactive   SBA embassy request EmptyFri Sep 11 2009, 03:49

Torosii is now inactive. He may have been driven away from the game due to this attack.

On one hand we thank you for weeding out the weak. On the other hand we are not happy to lose members in this way.

If his nation is deleted, that's fine. We will not want reparations. However, if this happens, your alliance has weakened our alliance by one nation. We still expect to be compensated for this.

I will let you know if Torosii never returns.
Back to top Go down
King D
Elite Menotah Member
Elite Menotah Member
King D

PostSubject: Re: SBA embassy request   SBA embassy request EmptyFri Sep 11 2009, 05:17

Sad

joeyyyyyyy!! talk to sba since im not good at this stuff D:
Back to top Go down
mannatech

PostSubject: Re: SBA embassy request   SBA embassy request EmptySat Sep 12 2009, 15:06

Ok. It's obvious your going to ignore me. This is unacceptable. I will inform my superiors and echelon.
Back to top Go down
sighet
Basic Menotah Member
Basic Menotah Member
sighet

Menotians : 235

PostSubject: Re: SBA embassy request   SBA embassy request EmptySat Sep 12 2009, 16:09

Joey has been on vacation...

He usually handles these matters Fireblade and Der should be taking care of it..
Back to top Go down
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=2
Fireblade

Fireblade

Menotians : 548

PostSubject: Re: SBA embassy request   SBA embassy request EmptySat Sep 12 2009, 17:19

I've already spoken with your alliance representitives on IRC. This issue was dealt with nearly a week ago. As I said previously, the individual who has been attacked was messaged, the attacker sent peace, and reparations will be paid when we are informed of the amount.

The individual in question, Berot (Torosii) has read my message and has not responded with an amount of reparation. In addition he has refused peace from our member. He isn't going to recover his nation unless he ends this, and at the moment he is the only one who can.

I had already apologized for this indecent, and the issue was solved then and there until the next step (Reparations). If you have any other issues or problems you can contact me on IRC or continue to post here.

There is nothing more we can do, and so if you wish to resolve this issue more quickly I suggest you convince him to tell you the reparations and accept peace.
Back to top Go down
mannatech

PostSubject: Re: SBA embassy request   SBA embassy request EmptySat Sep 12 2009, 23:01

Ok. Thank you. All we wanted was an idea of where you guys stood. I only recieved communication from King D.
Back to top Go down
Joey67500
Leroy Jethro Gibbs (JAG Triumvir)
Leroy Jethro Gibbs (JAG Triumvir)
Joey67500

Menotians : 481

PostSubject: Re: SBA embassy request   SBA embassy request EmptySat Sep 19 2009, 05:36

Hmm, I missed this, well, in any note, if you do read this again mannatech. Less accusing and more talking.
Back to top Go down
for(exp, hog)

for(exp, hog)

Menotians : 102

PostSubject: Re: SBA embassy request   SBA embassy request EmptySat Sep 19 2009, 08:44

This is unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
deadman

deadman

Menotians : 972

PostSubject: Re: SBA embassy request   SBA embassy request EmptySat Sep 19 2009, 08:56

this is accepitable
Back to top Go down
mannatech

PostSubject: Re: SBA embassy request   SBA embassy request EmptySat Sep 19 2009, 13:53

In any case, we did not like being ignored.

No, we never talked to you fireblade. My alliance has no record of this. No alliance member informed me of your chat. I personally resolved this with King D myself.

In any case, Berot is gone and will not return. Reparations do not need to be paid at this time. We consider this matter closed. We watched Jakemaker closely and he did not attack again. We are pleased with this. Thank you for sticking by your charter, it shows integrity. This will be the last time I visit here, hopefully. Maybe in the future we can be on better terms.

Sincerely,

Mannatech
Back to top Go down
Fireblade

Fireblade

PostSubject: Re: SBA embassy request   SBA embassy request EmptySat Sep 19 2009, 15:27

mannatech wrote:
In any case, we did not like being ignored.

No, we never talked to you fireblade. My alliance has no record of this. No alliance member informed me of your chat. I personally resolved this with King D myself.

In any case, Berot is gone and will not return. Reparations do not need to be paid at this time. We consider this matter closed. We watched Jakemaker closely and he did not attack again. We are pleased with this. Thank you for sticking by your charter, it shows integrity. This will be the last time I visit here, hopefully. Maybe in the future we can be on better terms.

Sincerely,

Mannatech

-_-

Well then that was a waste of an hour of my time and 500 lines of logs. If this is how I am to be treated you have my personal assurance that I will not deal with individuals claiming to be SBA on IRC again. I am not normally to deal with FA issues anyway. Consider yourself privileged.

May our next encounter be more fruitful.
Back to top Go down
Der Kaiser
Corypheus of Protocol (Triumvir)
Der Kaiser

Menotians : 595

PostSubject: Re: SBA embassy request   SBA embassy request EmptySat Sep 19 2009, 22:16

Gtfo?
Back to top Go down
https://menotah.darkbb.com
King D
Elite Menotah Member
Elite Menotah Member
King D

PostSubject: Re: SBA embassy request   SBA embassy request EmptySun Sep 20 2009, 02:14

lol

well..........i got nothin haha
Back to top Go down
for(exp, hog)

for(exp, hog)

Menotians : 102

PostSubject: This is unacceptable.   SBA embassy request EmptySun Sep 20 2009, 06:47

King D wrote:
lol

well..........i got nothin haha

This is unacceptable.

Last edited by for(exp, hog) on Sun Sep 20 2009, 06:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This is unacceptable.)
Back to top Go down
mannatech

PostSubject: Re: SBA embassy request   SBA embassy request EmptySun Sep 20 2009, 11:41

If this is the truth then I believe you. I've never heard of IRC before this encounter. Who did you talk to?
Back to top Go down
Fireblade

Fireblade

PostSubject: Re: SBA embassy request   SBA embassy request EmptySun Sep 20 2009, 16:10

First I spoke with King D who informed me of the encounter, I inquired as to if you, mannatech, were on IRC and he wasn't sure. So at that time I sent a message to the individual who was attacked and to the attacker to resolve that problem. Later I spoke with someone who said that our alliance was in peril if we would not end our attacks, to which I replied with the misunderstanding, and informed him that it wasn't authorized offering my personal apologies. He was only on briefly, and I was not able to obtain his nation. However, I've been forced to go over the same information multiple times -_- and despite the accident which was indeed our members fault, I don't exactly enjoy having to reexplain things multiple times to different people regarding 1 simple thing. Not that it didn't need to be done, but more that it lacked a level of efficiency which is required when dealing with the affairs of an alliance of our size.

For a future note, you should really start using IRC, it is the most efficiant way to handle things, especially with FA. In addition, when dealing with things via forum, you should be more patient and refrain from making assumptions based upon a lack of formal response. Your post was not ignored, and several people did respond, but as our FA Trium was away during that period there wasn't as quick of a formal response via posting. I assure you though, that indecent was dealt with quite soon after it occurred.
Back to top Go down
deadman

deadman

PostSubject: Re: SBA embassy request   SBA embassy request EmptySun Sep 20 2009, 22:53

so where sorry your fine kiss kiss hug hug off we go our own separate ways
Back to top Go down
King D
Elite Menotah Member
Elite Menotah Member
King D

PostSubject: Re: SBA embassy request   SBA embassy request EmptySun Sep 20 2009, 23:56

deadman....
Back to top Go down
mannatech

PostSubject: Re: SBA embassy request   SBA embassy request EmptyMon Sep 21 2009, 00:16

Very well. SBA wishes for peace. Thank you for the advice. I will use IRC from now on.

Take care Fireblade and Menotah. May our exchanges be peaceful from now on.
Back to top Go down
Der Kaiser
Der Kaiser

Menotians : 595

PostSubject: Re: SBA embassy request   SBA embassy request EmptyMon Sep 21 2009, 00:17

Or just nonexistant

Whatever works best sunny
Back to top Go down
https://menotah.darkbb.com
deadman

deadman

PostSubject: Re: SBA embassy request   SBA embassy request EmptyMon Sep 21 2009, 01:00

lol bad kaisre BAD! back in your cage!
Back to top Go down
King D
Elite Menotah Member
Elite Menotah Member
King D

PostSubject: Re: SBA embassy request   SBA embassy request EmptyMon Sep 21 2009, 04:04

haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SBA embassy request   SBA embassy request Empty

Back to top Go down

SBA embassy request
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next