Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is what I do on my free time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
for(exp, hog)

for(exp, hog)

Menotians : 102

This is what I do on my free time Empty
PostSubject: This is what I do on my free time   This is what I do on my free time EmptyTue Sep 29 2009, 10:23

Ok so here I am playing this game called Fate Unlimited Codes. I personally wouldn't have even touched this game due to it being overly anime'd out, but I was asked to try it out anyways. Soon after starting it up, I am greeted by a Japanese man repeating all of the affiliates and production companies. His horrible Engrish still echos in my head. Finally, I make it to the main menu where I can choose the different types of game modes. Because this game is most likely a run of the mill fighter, I don't expect anything outside of "Arcade, versus, practice, options, menu, and mission mode(do X without X happening)". Low and behold that's exactly what kind of choices I am allowed to pick. OK, so lets go to Arcade.

All the sudden I get a good 15 or so people to choose from. Cool? Well not so cool when half of them all are anime stereotypes. If you seen it in a poorly produced anime you can be it, such as the the Sephiroth wanna be to the Batshit insane demonman who hangs around what it looks like to be a 7 year old (pedophile?), and even the justice loving mommas boy complete with a t-shirt and jeans. Okay, so I decided to be the mommas boy, mostly because he doesn't even look like he belongs in this abomination of a game (seriously shirt and jeans?). While everyone is decked out in traditional Japanese clothes or some other random shit, this faggot looks like he walked out of some drama flick.

All right, loading for a little, then into game! Of course I get the back story, which is pretty much of this little faggot trying to fight this 'war' to get this golden goblet. I didn't know war consisted of 9 battles of fisticuffs against a bunch of 9 year olds. So far, everything is predictable, including the Deadly Arts (low kicking repeatedly). Perfect after perfect of mashing one button till I get to the end of the game, will I get hit? Apparently no, I just beat it without getting hit once. Just as I beat the game, I get to see what this idiot does which I hardly read due to it being unreasonably boring. If I recall correctly, he doesn't want anyone to get this goblet that grants wishes and just destroys it. Then he goes about talking about how awesome he is and justice is on his side. Fuck this shit. Oh damn, I am now greeted with this little girl getting raped/assaulted by high-speed skeletoids. I don't know why. Now at the credits, I type my initials as "ass" which is then promptly replaced with "Cap". Thanks for that.

Almost instantly, I turn off the game and contemplate about what I could have done instead of playing this abortion. This has to be one of the worst games I've played this year.
Back to top Go down

This is what I do on my free time
Page 1 of 1